Flip 2 Phase Transition
The simulation below was produced with the first and last image of the concept.
Guidelines & Specifications:
- Upload 2 still images for a 2 phase transition.Provide JPEG or TIFF files only, at 300 DPI actual size. Always add 1/8’’ bleed on all sides.
- Use CMYK to minimize potential color shifts.
- Avoid Serif, Italic and fancy fonts. Very fine font size will reduce readabilty
- All images should be identical size.
- Avoid extreme contrast such as bold saturated text on a white or light background. High contrast subjects will create ghosting shadows.
- Privilige images of similar contrast and color saturation to optimize quality results.
- No text, logo or illustrations within ½’’ from all edges.
Upload Files & Orders: