- How should I prepare and upload my files?
- What is the turnaround time for prototyping/mockups and final production?
- What are the available finishing and hanging options?
- What are the available shipping methods?
- What is the maximum number of frames that can be used for flip applications and full fluid animation/3D sequences?
We recommend using TIF, JPEG, or PS Layer file formats at a resolution of 300 DPI and actual size. You can upload your files here: softmotion3d.wetransfer.com
Our approximate turnaround time is 3 days for prototyping/mockups and 15 days for final size production.
We offer mounting on Dibond 3MM and bracing with Z-Bars or French Cleats.
We provide solid wood crate shipping through FedEx and FedEx Trade Networks.
For flip applications, 2 to 3 frames work best. For full-fluid animation or 3D sequences, we recommend using up to 24 frames